We’ve all heard that famous saying before, “Health is wealth.” And while we do agree with the sentiment, health isn’t always about lifting weights, going on runs and shopping for healthy foods available in the supermarket. Especially in recent times, where the pandemic has essentially halted most of the economy. Sometimes all you need to feel better is to light up a therapeutic candle and lay back.
Today, we’re going to show you some of the more uncommon wellness and fitness tips that are tried and tested — how to do them, where to find what you need, and whether at all these tips actually work. Let’s get started.
1. Detoxing Can Actually Boost Your Energy Levels
Most of us have probably heard of the detox trend. It turned into quite the health fad just a few years back. However, many people believe that detox cleanses, while capable of flushing the body from harmful toxins, also deplete the body’s energy levels. While there’s little scientific basis for this, there are some detox products that the healthiest of athletes swear by.
5 Star Nutrition’s DetoxOne Dietary Supplement is a premium quality all-natural detox supplement that helps flush impurities and toxins from the body and improves nutrient absorption to increase energy levels.
Just one serving contains 11 simple and effective herbal ingredients that provide the following benefits:
- Helps improve craving control – Detoxing can help with long-term weight management.
- Promotes more natural energy – An increase in natural energy is one of the first benefits of detoxing that you’ll notice.
- Aids internal organs – Detoxing helps your body remove toxins and gives your organs a much-needed rest to help them do their job more effectively.
- Supports a better immune system – Detoxing takes some of the workloads off your organs so they can do a better job of protecting your body and absorbing much-needed nutrients.
- A glowing complexion – You can use the most expensive skin care products, but if your diet isn’t healthy, you’ll still experience skin challenges. A detox is one of the surefire ways to clear up your skin.
- Mental focus and clarity – The benefits of detoxing aren’t just about the way you’ll improve your appearance. Many detoxes include ways to care for your mental acuity, as well as your body.
- Supports anti-aging – Detoxing helps you slow down the signs of aging by reducing toxins that contribute to organ and skin conditions we usually associate with growing older.
2. Whey Protein Isn’t Only for Bodybuilders
Yes, bodybuilders and athletes can definitely benefit from whey protein supplements, but they aren’t the only ones who can get some serious gains from it. In an article from runnersconnect.net, they state that runners have a lot to learn from bodybuilders in how they use whey protein to boost muscle regeneration and to extend the “anabolic window” that’s said to be when the body is most able to put on muscle.
This principle can extend to any activity that needs a little bit of athleticism. People who practice anything from yoga, running, weightlifting, wrestling, to even simple aerobic workouts can benefit from an extra dose of protein. If you want a whey protein supplement that tastes great without having a ludicrous amount of added sugar, this whey protein supplement is what you’re looking for. 5 Star Nutrition also offers other protein supplements such as mass gainers, meal replacements and casein isolates, all supplements anybody can benefit from but are typically marketed towards bodybuilders.
3. Weight Gain Doesn’t Automatically Mean You Need to Go on a Diet
This one can be quite the shocker. But the art of losing weight is difficult for so many people because they think that they’re limited in the things they can eat. Often, people on strict weight-loss diets fail to commit and end up relapsing and gaining even more weight than they lost. We’re here to tell you that you don’t have to go that path.
The secret: The Phena-Lean™ weight loss supplement from 5 Star Nutrition. Phena-Lean™ is designed with a superior blend of ingredients and fast release technologies that provide powerful, all-day energy to help support your weight loss goals. Paradoxine® and lean GBB® trigger thermogenesis and decrease body fat. Get ready to sweat, burn calories and drop water weight with this supplement. The included bitter orange extract also works to decrease your appetite so you can lose weight without feeling like you’re starving yourself. They also have a specialized supplement designed for women. Visit their website to view all of 5 Star Nutrition’s amazing weight loss supplements.
4. Fitness is 10% Physical Exertion and 90% Sleep
It’s true. Sleep is just as, if not more, important than actually training. There is a strong correlation between having an ample amount of sleep and better overall fitness and health. Although, you can still have a great day even if you don’t necessarily work out hard as long as you get a good night’s sleep. The same can’t be said for the opposite.
Enter: The SleepOne dietary supplement. The quality and amount of time you spend sleeping is one of the most important factors in any health or fitness goal you may have. The SleepOne induces deeper REM sleep cycles that can give your body more of the rest and repair time that’s so essential to mental and physical strength. It also helps your body burn more fat, build more lean muscle and wake up feeling more refreshed.
With these secrets in mind, we hope that you get one step closer towards your ultimate wellness and fitness goals. Stay healthy and stay curious!