Thousands of maskless protesters gathered in London, clashing with police as they demonstrated against the government’s expanded anti-coronavirus restrictions. As Europe’s second wave persisted, Germany posted its highest daily number of new cases since April.
• Global Tracker: Cases top 32.6 million; deaths exceed 991,200
• Covid immunity remains low with under 10% of U.S. adults exposed
• Early Covid treatments could be ‘bridge’ to vaccine, Fauci says
• Modi offers Indian vaccine production capacity to help humanity
• American CEO living in Sweden has Covid lesson to share
• Who’s succeeding against the coronavirus and why?: QuickTake
Subscribe to a daily update on the virus from Bloomberg’s Prognosis team here. Click CVID on the terminal for global data on coronavirus cases and deaths.
Early Covid Treatments Could Be ‘Bridge’ to Vaccine, Fauci Says (7:28 a.m. HK)
Monoclonal antibodies that stop the coronavirus from spreading in the body are among