CAMPBELL, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Oct 12, 2020–
TAL Global, a leading corporate security and risk management firm, has just released a new White Paper advising businesses, building owners, and property managers on ways to reopen their doors – and stay open – during the pandemic, ensuring building users remain healthy and all tangible and intangible assets are safe.
The White Paper, available here, https://bit.ly/2SwLCB4 includes a series of proactive steps administrators can take, such as:
- Implementing cybersecurity measures to ensure corporate data is not compromised, as many workers continue to work remotely
- Reassuring employees that all steps have been taken, and will continue to be taken, to safeguard their health and well-being
- Minimizing virus transmission throughout the workplace
- Initiating physical security programs, primarily involving protection for an organization’s executive staff, on- and off-site, as well as when traveling
- Crafting business continuity strategies to help organizations predict, prepare for, and prevent future emergencies.