LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 29, 2020–
In response to Gov. Gavin Newsom’s declared state of emergency in California (Los Angeles, Del Norte, Napa, Shasta, Sonoma and Mendocino counties), Health Net, LLC is offering special assistance to its members affected by the ongoing wildfires. This assistance includes providing access to:
- Essential prescription medications
- Services to help cope with grief, loss, stress or trauma
- Healthcare providers through video and telephonic medical appointments
- During evacuations, members in counties affected by the wildfires can obtain an emergency supply from the drug store where they originally filled their prescription.
- If their drug store is closed, members can call Health Net at 1-800-400-8987 for assistance.
Help with Coping
Health Net members can also call MHN for coping support. MHN can offer referrals to mental health counselors, local services, or phone consultations. These services can help members cope with grief, stress, or trauma related to the