Table of Contents
- 1 Neighborhood Health offering free flu, pneumonia vaccines
- 2 Sent!
- 3 Posted!
- 3.0.1 More Stories
- 3.0.2 Wilson County to rescind mask mandate
- 3.0.3 Charlotte man killed in head-on crash
- 3.0.4 Nashville announces review committee for police chief
- 3.0.5 Lebanon City Hall closed after COVID-19 outbreak
- 3.0.6 Not smart enough, huh? Harvard grad proves ’em wrong
- 3.0.7 Coronavirus in Tennessee: State reports 737 new cases
Neighborhood Health is offering free flu vaccinations for children and adults at all 11 of its clinics.
The nonprofit health clinics are offering the vaccines for free during the flu season. It is the only health care provider in Tennessee currently offering free flu, pneumonia and shingles vaccinations.
“We hope that everyone in the community will protect themselves and their loved ones and schedule an appointment to be vaccinated,” said Brian Haile, CEO of Neighborhood Health, in a news release.
The following locations are offering free vaccinations:
217 East High St., Lebanon
601 West Due West Ave., Madison
3904 Gallatin Pike, Nashville
1223 Dickerson Pike, Nashville
617 South 8th St., Nashville
526 8th Avenue South, Nashville
107 Charles E Davis Blvd., Nashville
2195 Nolensville Pike, Nashville
2711 Foster Ave., Nashville
419 Welshwood Drive, Nashville
Neighborhood Health has locations throughout Nashville, in Madison and in Lebanon. Appointments are required and may be made by calling 615-227-3000.
Reach Brinley Hineman at email@example.com and on Twitter @brinleyhineman.
Read or Share this story: https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2020/09/29/neighborhood-health-offering-free-flu-pneumonia-vaccines/3568616001/
Sept. 28, 2020, 3:11 p.m.
Sept. 28, 2020, 7:26 a.m.
Sept. 28, 2020, 1:10 p.m.
Sept. 28, 2020, 2:52 p.m.
Sept. 28, 2020, 5:02 a.m.
Sept. 28, 2020, 8:02 p.m.