Country Fresh has issued a recall for watermelon sold at select Walmart and RaceTrac stores because it may be contaminated with Listeria.
The affected fruit was sold in watermelon chunks, spears, melon trios, and summer blends. It was shipped directly to Walmart and RaceTrac retail distribution center stores in the states of Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma, and Texas.
The recalled watermelon was packaged in various clamshell containers with best if used by dates of Oct. 2, Oct. 3, and Oct. 4.
SKU numbers for the recalled watermelon sold at Walmart under the Freshness Guaranteed brand include:
- 4 x 10-ounce packages with UPC Code: 681131180672
- 2 x 32-ounce packages with UPC Code: 681131180672
- 2 x 42-ounce packages with UPC Code: 681131180658
- 4 x 16-ounce packages with UPC Code: 681131180665
- FTC 4 x 5-ounce packages with UPC Code: 681131355094
SKU numbers for the recalled watermelon sold at RaceTrac include:
- 5.5-ounce packages with