The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Sep 29, 2020 (The Expresswire) —
The Global Food HumectantsMarket is expected to hold a significant share in terms of revenue as it has impacted several adjuvant industries over the past decades. Strong economic growth, especially in emerging countries, is holding sway in the market. In addition to this, rapid lifestyle transformation and rising preference towards healthy food has emerged as a boon to Food Humectants market. Nowadays consumers are more concerned about the quality and ingredients of food consumed.
Browse Complete Report Details:
Some of the leading players operating in the Global Food Humectants market include;
- Cargill Incorporated (USA)
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (USA)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (USA)
- Akash Purochem Pvt Ltd. (India)
- Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (USA)
- The Ransdal Corporation (Indiana)
- Brenntag AG (Germany)
- Galactic (Belgium)
- Corbion N.V. (Netherlands)