ALBANY, N.Y., Oct. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The focus on improving the diagnostic aspect of imaging technologies underpins the steady advances the interventional radiology market has been made over the past few years. Growing clinical relevance of interventional radiology in angioplasty and stent placement has helped propel the market growth.
An array of new technologies such as optical coherence tomography (OCT) and fractional flow reserve (FFR) are gathering acceptance in cardiovascular procedures for improving the outcomes.
The global valuation of the interventional radiology market was pegged at US$ 16.4 Bn in 2018, and is forecast to expand at CAGR of 5.2% from 2019 to 2027.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Interventional Radiology Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Interventional Radiology Market Report
- The final valuation of the market is projected to be US$ 26,119.3 Mn by 2027
- Of the various types, X-ray is a prominently lucrative segment
- Of the various applications, embolization was the major segment in 2018
- Extensive use of interventional radiology devices in embolization driven by marked presence of patients with traumatic injuries
- North America led the global interventional radiology market
- Asia Pacific is expected to be a highly lucrative segment over the forecast period
Explore 172 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Interventional Radiology Market (Products – X-ray, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and Ultrasound; Application – Angiography, Balloon Angioplasty, Embolization, Biopsy, Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty, and RF Ablation; End-user – Hospitals, Catheterization Labs, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/1337
Interventional Radiology Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Growing use of surgical radiology in managing a wide range of conditions is a key trend propelling the strides in the interventional radiology market
- Need for making the treatment modalities more Advances made in imaging modalities to make them minimally invasive and targeted toward the diagnosis and treatment of various cardiovascular conditions is boosting the market.
- Growing clinical relevance of optical coherence tomography (OCT) for interventional cardiologists is boosting the prospects in interventional radiology market. An example is rise in demand for these in coronary angioplasties.
- The marked mortality and morbidity of cardiovascular diseases and multi-vessel diseases is a key trend spurring the clinical relevance of new interventional radiology technologies.
- Per the WHO, CVD claims 17.9 million lives each year. This has intensified the need for newer interventional radiology devices in managing the condition.
- The growing mortality from traumatic injuries, especially in developed nations, is bolstering the prospects in the interventional radiology market.
Request Brochure of Interventional Radiology Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/brochure.php
Key Impediments to Interventional Radiology Market Stakeholders
- High cost of interventional radiology devices has dampened the demand in cost-sensitive markets
- Some patients are also averse to use of some of the well-known interventional radiology devices. An instance is claustrophobic patients.
- Emerging economies are slow on the uptake of digital radiology devices. A part of the restraining factor is the lack of awareness of the clinical relevance.
- Presence of several players renders a high degree of fragmentation to the interventional radiology market.
- Some of the key players in the market are Teleflex Incorporated, Siemens, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Hitachi Medical Corporation, GE Healthcare, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, and Agfa-Gevaert Group.
Purchase the Interventional Radiology Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Interventional Radiology Market: Regional Assessment
- Of the various geographies, North America and Europe have been lucrative markets.
- The vast appetite for modern radiology devices in surgeries in the regional markets has helped cement their prospects
- Rise in demand for optical coherence tomography (OCT) and fractional flow reserve (FFR) in improving the outcomes of stenting has helped augment opportunities for manufacturers in the North America market.
- On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to be a promising regional market, and is expected to see rapid growth of opportunities. Demand for minimally invasive surgeries across the region is bolstering the prospects in the market.
- Rise in image-guided therapeutic interventions in emerging economies of the region has also helped cement the potential of the Asia Pacific interventional radiology market.
Browse More Press Release – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The Interventional Radiology Market is segmented based on:
- Global Interventional Radiology Market, by Product
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Global Interventional Radiology Market, by Application
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Global Interventional Radiology Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Doppler Ultrasound Systems Market: The global Doppler ultrasound systems market was valued at approximately US$ 1.3 Bn in 2017 and is anticipated to reach a value of approximately US$ 2.7 Bn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2018 to 2026. The market is driven by the rise in incidence of target diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, respiratory and abdominal disorders, and a surge in the rate of adoption of technologically advanced Doppler ultrasound systems
Health Care Information Systems Market: According to the report, the global health care information systems market was valued at US$ 227,021.4 Mn in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2018 to 2026. Increase in government initiatives and increase in adoption of health care IT products by health care providers are expected to boost the market
Pediatric Radiology Market: Transparency Market Research’s latest forecast study observes that the global pediatric radiology market will expand vigorously in the near future. Despite the considerable restraints, the global adoption of pediatric radiology will reflect robust growth. During the forecast period, 2017-2026, the global pediatric radiology market will register a CAGR of 7.7%. The study further reveals that by the end of 2026, the global pediatric radiology market will touch a valuation of US$ 3.57 Bn.
Browse Our Latest Reports – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.”
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/interventional-radiology-market.htm
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/strides-in-interventional-radiology-market-open-new-pathways-for-management-of-cancer-global-valuation-to-clock-cagr-of-5-2-from-2019-to-2027–301152086.html
SOURCE Transparency Market Research